Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012

Something new growing in the garden. It's
going to bloom soon and maybe then I can
identify it in a book.
Thank you, Mr. B, for the long distance diagnosis to the problem with the master bedroom television at the casita. Someone with four big paws (Rose) can't help but step on the remote whenever she gets on the bed. No kidding. Weird things happen to the television.

I'm totally in the Santa Fe state of mind, which means I reach into the closet and pull out linen pants and a linen top for my daily uniform. This morning I did this before I ran errands. When I got home and started walking the girls, I caught a reflection of myself a glass door. I'm wearing the colors of a watermelon and my body resembles one. How perfect. Note to self: Maybe the coral top and honey dew colored pants aren't a good match.

Today I'm creating a one-page flier. I got the bad news today that I didn't get a project for a national client that I created a proposal for about two weeks ago. I was bummed for about an hour, but decided I wasn't going to ruin my day pouting about something that didn't happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment