Friday, July 27, 2012

July 27, 2012

In a week, what looks like a weed will blossom
 into a beautiful sunflower. 
I've had another difficult day of trying to get on blogspot.com. Why? I decided early this morning (when I first started trying to get on blogspot.com) that this was going to be a boring summer of posts and pictures unless I started leaving the casita more, although I do like today's photo. But I'm sure photos of the dogs and the garden will be boring!

I did make it out of the casita this afternoon to have a mani/pedi. This is the first time in more than five months that I've had the nails on all four limbs soaked, scrubbed and painted. Then I made my first trip of the summer to Trader Joe's to get my favorite salad to bring home for dinner. I also got a bottle of Mondavi Private Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, which is OK but not great. I wish I had splurged on a bottle of bubbly to enjoy during the opening ceremony on the Olympics, but I'll make due with the Sauvignon Blanc. Speaking of the Olympics, I LOVED QEII's entrance. Now I'm looking forward to Sir Paul's performance.

Today I'm creating a postcard mailer for an upcoming corporate event. While I was walking the girls this afternoon, I ran across a woman who had matching hair and nails. I'm not exactly what color to call them: royal or electric blue? What ever you call it, it was not a good look.

No comments:

Post a Comment