Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012

On my to-do list before I leave town ... take baby Vivian
her first pair of red-bottom shoes. I hope I don't get in trouble
with Christian Louboutin for trademark infringement.
This morning I was reminded what it was like to work full time. The alarm went off at 7 p.m. and I went immediately upstairs to my office to cull through samples. After finding the ones I wanted, I got dressed and went to Mr. B's office to make copies. Next I dropped off a proposal at a client's office before heading home. No sooner was I in the driveway than I got a call about another project that took me out Hwy. 290 and then downtown. I headed to lunch in Highland Village, after which I picked up some packaging materials on Richmond for another delivery. All of these activities in and out of the car in 90+ degree weather and humidity.

It's nice that I'll be spending the rest of the day inside!

Today I'm creating an afternoon off since I worked most of yesterday and all of this morning. I have to wash clothes before I leave town. Have I mentioned that I'm leaving for Santa Fe on Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment