Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5, 2012

I don't know what day it is, but it can't possible be Thursday. Tuesday seemed like Friday because Mr. B was off on Wednesday. And Wednesday seemed like Saturday. But he went back to work today, so was yesterday Sunday and today is Monday? I hope not because two Mondays in one week is too much. Were you able to follow any of what I just typed?
Blooming in the back yard.

A show called The Revolution is on television right now. They just finished a segment featuring what is appropriate to wear for different summer occasions. I was liking everything until a woman came out in work clothes. I don't think so. What company allows short shorts with a jacket in the workplace? I don't think even on casual Friday would a company allow Daisy Dukes, unless the woman works at Hooters.

Today I'm creating window treatments at Dr. Mc's. I should have worked on them yesterday, but we enjoyed too many beverages on Tuesday night. Or was that Friday night. I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment