Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31, 2012

Roz, with the typical Shih Tzu underbite, says don't hate
her just because she's beautiful.
I had no problem getting onto my blog today. How exciting not to have a struggle.

I was up early this morning for a conference call with my Tuesday client. I thought I should be fully awake for the call, so I got up and took the girls for a walk. Like her mama, Roz is not a morning person and doesn't like her beauty rest interrupted. I had to drag her off the bed and she yawned the entire walk. Finally she laid down and refused to go any further unless I carried her. Anyway, I was fully awake for my conference call and now have three pages of handwritten notes to take care of by the end of the week.

Today I'm creating a newsletter and following up on the two fliers I wrote and forwarded last night. Can you say, "full day?"

No comments:

Post a Comment