Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012

This tote makes me think of Santa Fe. I must
put it in the take-to-the-desert pile.
I'm adding to my list of often-hard-to-find objects that I need to keep tied around my neck. The old list contained glasses, keys, a pen, scissors, tape, the channel changer, and matching socks. New additions to the list are my cell phone and charger.

Another day of rain in Houston. I think most of us in town are remembering the drought last summer so we think the rain is great! The Texas Hill Country might have something different in mind. I heard on the news last night that they received 10 inches of rain in a short period of time yesterday. That's what I would call too much of a good thing.

Today I'm creating time for a manicure after my doctor's appointment. I'm still waiting for the day when I get a mani/pedi. Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment