Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29, 2012

I joined thousands of people today at the
Traditional Spanish Market and Contemporary Hispanic Market
under clear blue Santa Fe skies.
If I ever doubted the toil that five months of foot and ankle problems would take on my body, I got substantiated proof today ... and the result wasn't great. Normally I would be able to walk around for hours without problems, but not today.

I drove to The Plaza just before lunch. First I walked to a Mexican restaurant just off The Plaza, where I enjoyed Eggs Benedict (American origin) and a Bellini (Italian origin) while listening to live French-accordion music. Next I walked around the Traditional Spanish Market and the Contemporary Hispanic Market. After being on my feet and sore ankle for about four hours, I drove back to the casita and climbed on top of the bed for a nap with Roz, my Chinese Shih Tzu. When I woke up, my body felt as if a Japanese sumo wrestler had tossed me around. Perhaps a little Italian vino will be just what I need to relax after a culturally diverse day.

Today I'm creating names for a conference group and a mailer. I wasn't happy with my naming efforts on Saturday, so let's see what I can create today.

No comments:

Post a Comment