Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 21, 2012

Unpacking the linen clothes to enjoy in Santa Fe.
I finished unpacking and getting everything hung up. Looking at all the linen in the closet makes me happy and feel cool.

I'm loving the garden. I wish I could take everything back to Houston with me, but not much would work in the tropical climate. Then again, the beautiful roses in our Houston yard wouldn't last in the dry desert and winter snow. There is one rose bush in the Santa Fe garden, but it is so thorny that I leave it alone. It has an open orange flower that is pretty, but really doesn't have smell.

Today I'm creating an evening out with Mr. B and The Richards. We just had a light and refreshing afternoon rain. It smelled so wonderful! It reminded me of when I was young and it would rain at my grandparents house in Bryan, TX. I don't get that smell in Houston when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment