Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012

Dr. Mc brought me flowers last night. I love white roses
and hydrangeas. These roses are big and smell wonderful!
The new season of White Collar premieres tonight and I can't wait. Matt Bomer is the cutest man alive ... well, except for Mr. B and #1 son-in-law Nick.

Thanks to Wayne for buying my lunch (again), but talking me out of my craziness today. It was one of those mornings that wasn't going as anticipated or planned. Wayne provided just the calming effect I needed. I was even OK when my salad was delivered with cucumbers, although I had asked for them to be removed. After lunch I got a call for a doctor's appointment I had been trying to schedule before I leave town next week. She had a cancellation and I'm in tomorrow. Cool.

Today I'm creating a newsletter, and trying to decide if I want to buy some new summer clothes or take a writing class after I get to Santa Fe. I found a place where I can play bridge (supervised play group) in Santa Fe. It's informal and will get me into the feel of duplicate bridge. You don't need to come with a partner. I should be able to meet other women in town, which I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment