Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31, 2012

Pictured is a courtyard garden in Mexico City
that Mr. B and I visited several years ago.
Beautiful day lilies!
Tonight should be fun. Mr. B and I are invited to a neighborhood party about four blocks away. Everyone is supposed to bring a bottle of wine and an appetizer. I don't think we know anyone except the hosts. I love meeting new people!

It's Day Four of the yard crew. I think so far they have screwed up just about as much as they have fixed. The yard is supposed to be finished today, but I don't see that happening. The big boss knows he is behind and has been here all morning. Maybe if he had spent more time supervising the crew earlier in the week they wouldn't be behind.

Today I'm creating a trip to the garden center. I've made my list, checked it twice, and now I'm ready to buy some new plants. Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment