Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3, 2012

I made two aprons so a friend could pick
between them for a gift for her daughter. She
bought one for her daughter and the other
for herself. Thanks, Denise M!
What a lazy Saturday! It's hard to know who has slept more: the dogs or me.

For family and friends who know me, it comes as no surprise when I say I'm spoiled. Yesterday I had lunch with friend Kelly S (delicious BLT from Revival Market) and then went in search of invitations that would inspire me for a shower Mr. B and I are giving for my niece Tricia and her "intended" Tom. After going to several paper stores, I looked at my watch around 3:20 p.m. and decided that I had to ceases and desist shopping because it was cutting into nap time. What? There was a time when nothing could deter me from an afternoon of shopping. Well, I did come home, but then got on the computer with Dr. Mc and started looking for items for the shower. No nap yesterday, but I made up for it today.

Today I'm creating another movie night. Last Saturday Mr. B and I had dinner and a movie marathon at the house. Sounds like a good idea again for tonight. What's your favorite all-time movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment