Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27, 2012

Delicious turkey meat loaf. Yummy!
Wish fulfilled. Yesterday I made a delicious turkey meatloaf. Unfortunately I can't post the recipe. As I told friend Shirley last week, I never stick to a single recipe. When I start cooking I add and substitute spices and ingredients based on past experiences. For instance, to the meatloaf I added garlic and chopped onions, as well as a yellow and orange bell pepper. Then, the recipe I was using called for milk, but I substituted tomato sauce for it. Anyway, it was delicious and I have leftovers for tonight.

Cooking dinner last night was only one of my accomplishments. I also washed four loads of clothes, ran errands, AND followed up on some Bayou City Art Festival business. Our executive director, Kelly, commented yesterday that she was in her post-festival funk. After months and months of planning and hype for the festivals, in two or three days everything is over. I understand, Kelly!

Today I'm creating marketing materials for my Tuesday client. It seems like forever since I've been here. A cancelled meeting one week, Spring Break the next week, and last week it was flooding. Now we're back on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment