Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4, 2012

Look at all the buds on the azeleas bushes.
The month of March is ... well ... marching on. I was hoping to sneak off to Santa Fe this month by myself, but there's no time! And April isn't looking much better. We have to take care of some maintenance on the casita and need to make plans soon. Right now it looks like only the last week of April is available on my calendar.

I'm once again enjoying a quiet house. Mr. B is off to work today, as he was yesterday. Last night we did find time for a steak expertly prepared by the grill master himself. Then we watched two romantic comedies. Mr. B made an excellent observation. With the price of going out to the movie being what it is, it's cheaper to buy a $20 DVD than to go for a movie and snacks in the theater.

Today I'm creating a side dish to go with chicken Mr. B grilled last night. I want to try some recipes before the shower for my niece and her intended. Mr. B loves being a guinea pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment