Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

This is such a beautiful time of year in central Texas
with bluebonnets and Indian paintbrushes everywhere.
I had such a strange dream that I think was caused by an email I got from Mitzie earlier this week. She emailed that she wanted to take me to lunch to thank me for making the table decorations for Ashley's engagement party. So last night I dreamt that we drove to a small town, parked far away, and then jogged down a field to a cafe. Mitzie ordered only pastries for us to eat along with glasses of Chivas Regal (straight up) to drink. We ate the pastries, enjoyed the Chivas and drove home. The first part of the dream resembles our trips to Round Top in the spring. We drive to a small town and park far away. But that's were the similarity ends.

Neither of us jog. Next, Mitzie is a healthy eater and I can't imagine her only eating dessert pastries for lunch. Then, neither of us drink scotch, and I don't think anyone in Round Top sells Chivas with lunch. Beer. Yes. Scotch. No. If I did drink scotch, I can't imagine drinking it straight up. I put ice in everything. When Mr. B and I were in Scotland, we toured a scotch distillery (if that's the correct term), and were given samples to taste. To my taste buds, scotch was terrible.

Today I'm creating dinner for Mr. B and then watching the first part of the Project Runway All Stars finale. Diva queens preparing for the final runway. Should be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment