Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012

Went to the doctor yesterday. Foot will be in
the boot for at least two more weeks.
Lots of Texas FB friends are posting photos of the incredible rain we had this morning. Thunder and lightning always sends Roz into hiding under the bed. The weather was so scary this morning I was tempted to crawl under the bed with her!

While others are posting photos of today's rain, I'm posting my ailing foot. Yesterday was doctor day and I was given another two week sentence in the boot. The doctor says that until the discoloration goes away, it's not well. Dr. Mc looked at my unwrapped foot last night and curled her upper lip because of all the dry skin. I can't believe that I injured my foot on February 3 and I'm still wearing the boot. But as much as I'd like do away with the boot I'll admit my foot isn't ready.

Today I'm creating a speech to give before City Council. I'd like to talk about other items, such as why are they letting Walmart build a store about two miles from our house without the proper traffic surveys, but my purpose today is to invite them to attend the Bayou City Art Festival this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment