Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 24, 2012

I'm driving in my car behind a school bus and had to take a
photo. Not sure what "Air Conditioned Belts" means.
Hello, friends. It's another beautiful, sunny day in Houston – just the type of weather that brings thousands of people out to the Bayou City Art Festival. And so they came! When I get to the Festival every day I enter a side gate with my special credentials. It's exciting to see a line of people waiting to come in once the main gates open.

My number one purpose at the Festival today was meeting potential new Board of Director members. Talking with them energized me. New Board members equals new ideas, and I'm all about fresh, new ideas and thoughts.

Today I'm creating time for a nap. I hadn't been at the Festival very long today when someone bumped me, my boot caught the pavement, and down I went. I was initially concerned about whether or not I had torn my khaki pants. But once I was back on my feet, I realized that I had twisted my ankle. Sure enough, four hours after the fall, when I get home and remove the boot from my already broken foot, it's obvious that my ankle is red and swollen. I'm sure it will be better after my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment