Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

This year at Bayou City Arts Festival in
Memorial Park (March 25-28) I'm going to
think seriously about buying some "yard art"
for Santa Fe!
I got a surprise call this morning from friend and Santa Fe realtor, Richard Anderson. Always good to hear from him, except he makes me wish I was in the high desert. As much as I'd like to get there, it's not going to happen for at least a month. Ugh!

Each year in the Spring and Fall, my calendar gets so busy. This is especially true this year when I'm serving on two Boards, and attending four weddings and related events. Oh yeah, then there's time for family, friends, business, and last but not least – creating! Speaking of Boards, this week I have a meeting with Women of Wine Charities (today) and with Bayou City Art Festival (Wednesday).

Today I'm creating a budget for the Women of Wine communication committee. While at the meeting today I also need to communicate that having our monthly meetings at 4 p.m. is better than evening meetings, but it does cut into my nap time. Or, as I'm sure no one except me will care about my naps, maybe I'll just keep that information to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment