Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7, 2012

Rose, the gatherer.
I blog about my dogs Roz and Rose all the time. Maybe it's because I'm home with them so much. In some ways they are my co-workers. At least one of them is always by my side while I work on my computer.

Yesterday I went around the house collecting  earrings and bracelets from almost every surface of the house. I gathered the bracelets up and put them in a box on the floor until I clean out a drawer for them. Bad idea leaving the bracelets on the floor. Rose got in the box and took about five of the bracelets under the dining room table where she also gathers her toys. Fortunately she doesn't chew on things, except for shredding paper. She just likes to gather what she thinks is hers under the table. Then she'll roll around on them and sleep with whatever she has gathered. Funny, sweet girl!

Today I'm creating invitations for a shower. Got them printed this morning and now I need to address the envelopes. I also went to the grocery store and purchased the ingredients I need to make five different salsas. Mr. B and I are part of a group hosting an art opening tomorrow night. My contribution is going to be a "salsa bar." If parties can have a dessert bar, why not a salsa bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment