Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30, 2012

I loved this planting bed on Woodhead. Lots of butterflies.
Day Three of workers in the yard. As usual, things get worse before they get better. Today they pulled out all the flagstone in the back yard and leveled the ground before replacing the flagstone. Big problem is that the sand didn't get delivered today like it was supposed to. And when Mr. B called to check on the delivery, the company lied to him and said I cancelled the order. What? No way!

I did some driving around this afternoon looking at yards and getting some ideas. For now, we are recycling some of the plants from the back and side yards to the front, but there is one bed in front of the house that needs flowering native plants.

Today I'm creating a landscaping plan for the front yard. I've asked Mr. B to buy some lottery tickets. We could buy lots of plants with the winnings! We could buy entire garden centers with the winnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment