Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012

Happy birthday, Bill!
Happy birthday to friend and realtor Bill Baldwin. He's a very busy man who I wish would slow down before he burns out, but I don't see either happening anytime soon! I looked everywhere for a fun energizer bunny to give to him, but couldn't find anything I liked.

The workmen arrived just a few minutes ago to start the yard makeover. There's nothing I like more than a well manicured yard. I got that from Daddy, who always had the best looking yard on the block! Even when his body won't allow him to spend hours in the yard, he would sit in a chair and instruct the yard crew about what he wanted. Miss you, Daddy! I read this morning on Facebook that a college friend's father died last night at age 87. I predict she'll now think about him everyday for the rest of her life. I've found that a daughter, no matter what age, always needs her Daddy!

Today I'm creating aprons out of oilcloth that can be used while gardening. It seems appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment