Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22, 2012

Bayou City Art Festival in Memorial Park
opens tomorrow at 10 a.m. "Ole!
Happy day before the opening of Bayou City Art Festival in Memorial Park. It's a busy time and I have tons of things to do, yet I haven't left the house.

I got energetic about 11 p.m. last night and started organizing my closet. It's not a project to start that late at night! A couple of years ago I promised myself that I would no longer buy clothes that can only be worn during cold weather. There's just not enough cold weather in Houston to own a bunch of wool and velvet clothes, and certainly not enough room in my small closet to house them. But I can't resist. So last night I started taking the cold weather clothes out of the closet, along with clothes I haven't worn in two years. Messy project that will continue tonight.

Today I'm creating time to deliver the VIP packages for Bayou City Art Festival. Eight envelopes to deliver throughout Houston. Fun stuff! Evan (a.k.a. Sweetness) commented on my blog from yesterday that she is "down" with Mirror Mirror. I'm hoping that means she want to go to the movie with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment