Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012

This is the featured artwork for the Memorial Park 2012
Bayou City Art Festival, created by Tonya Doskova. Very fun!
I'm so ashamed that I spent two hours last night watching The Bachelor finale AND then another hour watching the After the Final Rose episode. Mr. B hit the nail on the head when he referred to Ben as the ugly bachelor. I'd like to add another adjective to Mr. B's description: The ugly, yokel bachelor. Why yokel? So many women told Ben that Courtney was mean, yet he ignored them. He watched the episodes, got turned off and ended the engagement, then gave Courtney back the engagement ring. I could have described Ben as "stupid," except I saved that reference for myself since I watched the boring show instead of doing something more constructive.

I got the invitations addressed last night for my nieces shower. Now to get to the post office today to mail them.

Today I'm creating an agenda and preparing for tomorrow's Bayou City Art Festival board meeting. I also need to make some plans for Mr. B's birthday, which is March 19. He's not helping. I asked him twice yesterday what he wants for his birthday and he never answered me. Bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment