Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29, 2012

I need oil cloth for garden aprons. Lots of
pockets for tools and gloves.
It's an early morning for me. Mr. B called my cell phone around 8:15 a.m. I had to get up, get dressed, and move my car before delivery of sand, gravel, and flagstone for the yard. Before 9 a.m. the door bell had rung twice. Without my beauty rest I'm going to be grumpy for the rest of the day. Plus it's going to rain and then the yard crew will leave, which will also make me grumpy.


I had an email chat last night with the very crafty Kiki Neumann. I'm very jealous because she is on her way to Round Top this morning for the bi-annual antique fair. She has a booth. (Mitzie and I usually go to Round Top for some shopping, but not this year because of my foot and her aching back.) I emailed Kiki about a donation to the Houston Heights Association's auction. She not only said yes, but is donating more than requested. At the end of her email to me she wrote, "Love your blog writings and musings ... keep on doing what you do so well ..." How sweet it that!


Today I'm creating three clean rooms and taking a trip to the fabric store. As long as I'm awake, thank you Mr. B, I might as well be productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment