Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012

Happy 56th birthday to Mr. B.
Happy birthday to Mr. B! Today he is 56 years young and looking just as handsome as when we married 17 years ago. Evan (a.k.a. Sweetness) was working tonight, but Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick were able to join us for dinner at Liberty Kitchen. It's amazing what thousands of dollars can do to convert an old convenience store into a seafood restaurant. My dinner was good, but I want to go back on a Tuesday for the fish tacos plate.

I was so excited to see the opening night of Dancing With the Stars tonight. We all know that I enjoy reality shows, and DWTS is one of my favorites. I can visualize myself teaming up with Derek Hough or Mark Ballas or even Mark's dad Corky Ballas, and dancing away with the trophy. Yeah, baby. Maksim Chmerkovskiy is a wonderful dancer, by I see myself winning with Derek, Mark or Corky. I think dancing for six to eight hours a day would be a wonderful way to reduce my size and reform my shape! It would be as if I was back in high school and dancing with the drill team ... except I'm no longer in high school.

Today I'm creating a delicious birthday cake for Mr. B. Have you tried any of the recipes by the Pioneer Woman? I usually like her recipes and she promised that her chocolate sheet cake was the best ever! Mr. B gave it a 12 out of 10, so I'd say it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment