Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

Apron with ruffles. I really dislike making
the ruffled layers, but the outcome is fun!
I had such an adrenaline rush last night from the exciting weekend with Bayou City Art Festival that I didn't go to sleep until 5 a.m. That's without a nap yesterday. Instead of sleeping last night, I watched Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy from about 1-5 a.m. I had started watching the morning news at 5 a.m. when I finally fell asleep.

It's hard to regroup now, but looking at my calendar makes me realize that I need to move on. This week is busy with projects around the house. The first week of April is busy with preparing for my nieces wedding shower and Easter. The second week is all about the annual Houston Heights Home Tour. Along the way, I've also promised aprons, pillows, tote bags, etc. to upcoming fundraisers. But first ...

Today I'm creating a clean kitchen and washing clothes. Time to spend the afternoon being a domestic goddess and doing some housework. The bright spot in my day will certainly be watching Dancing with the Stars tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment