Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

Fat piggies a month ago.
How horrible for the people who have been hit by the tornados. It's a triple whammy for many in Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. The tornados knocked out the power and now it's snowing. My thoughts and prayers to everyone suffering through the horrific conditions.

Foot and ankle two weeks ago.
I had an appointment this morning with the orthopedist. Does this scenario sound familiar? Spend an hour in the waiting room. The doctor spends no more than five minutes in the examining room. Schedule another appointment in two weeks. That will be $40, please and thank you. I should have phoned in my synopsis. Foot still swollen and bruised but less so than two weeks ago. Scabs on my ankle and knee are still present, but less than two weeks ago. No, I can't stand on my tippy toes. Could have saved $5 parking fee, also.



Foot and ankle this a.m.
Today I'm creating stuffed pillows. When Mr. B comes home from work, I'm getting him to walk with me up to my craft area so I can do a little sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment