Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 17, 2012

Most of the Women of Wine Board of Directors posing
with the wine lot we "scored" at Rodeo Uncorked!
2012 Champion Wine Auction & Dinner. Note to self.
Give that blouse away! What was I thinking?
I'm changing my font color to green for today only in honor of the Irish. Happy St. Patty's Day to all! 


Oh my gosh ... I have such bad heartburn this morning. When Mr. B got home from work yesterday, he suggested we go to El Real for dinner. It's one of my favorite Mexican food restaurants. Or perhaps I should say it's a restaurant owned by one of my favorite chefs (Brian Caswell). I had my normal pork burrito with rice and beans. As usual, I ate half of it and brought the other half home for lunch today. I usually don't have a problem when I eat it. But today ... oh man! But don't think for a minute that just because I have heartburn this morning that I won't eat my leftovers sometime today. Some people never learn!


Today I'm creating new window treatments for the kitchen windows. It's time for something different. I like the design of what's on the windows, but am tired of the fabric. Someday I'll recycle the fabric from the current window coverings into something else. Maybe an apron. Maybe a tote bag. Not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment