Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012

Thanks Dr. Mc for sending the photo of
Nick rockin' at SXSW in Austin!
It's Friday. TGIF! I see people (including me) posting photos of bluebonnets on Facebook. It makes me wish there was a reason to drive to Brenham so I could see the flowers in their brilliant technicolor. Hum. Maybe that's an idea for tomorrow.

I couldn't sleep last night. It was after 6 a.m. before I finally got some shut eye. I thought that meant I would sleep all day and mess up my sleeping schedule for a couple of days. Instead, I'm awake and watching HGTV, which is a very bad idea. I've been wanting to paint the living and dining room walls. Actually, I want to redo the furniture, also, but none of this is going to happen soon. First, we need some serious yard work.

Today I'm creating some packages that will be used to invite special guests to the Bayou City Art Festival next weekend. I think I need about 20. Later I'm hoping to present a small magazine idea to a client. Sounds like a busy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment