Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011


I'm going to admit it first thing and get it out of the way: I didn't create anything yesterday. There you have it. This revelation doesn't make me a bad person, just a lazy one.

I heard some distressing news yesterday. My friend Linda's mother fell down the stairs and really injured herself. She broke eight ribs, punctured a lung, and broke her collar bone. I can't imagine the pain she must be experiencing. She was originally taken to a hospital in Sugar Land, near her home, but has since been moved to the Medical Center. My thoughts and prayers are with Linda and her family. It's never a good time to have a loved one in the hospital, but this is particularly a terrible time of year to be standing watch in a hospital waiting room.

Today I'm creating a postcard and two bios. I also need to find time for the almost naked tree in the Pettit's house. It's still just sitting in the archway between the living and dining room with only the lights strung on it. Sad situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment