Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011

For those who are passionate
about color, here's the selection
of colors that are "hot" for 2012.
I once watched a program about how design "experts" select colors. As someone who is color challenged I find the entire selection process interesting because I don't see the small differences in hues. I've also worked with graphic designers who would argue for a teeny change in color that I couldn't see, but I could see that these people had a passion for color. Now passion is something I understand! In my professional life, I'm passionate about words, syntax and grammar! Words are important, and syntax and grammar make them more compelling and powerful!

I just read on a friend's FB that he and his partner who life in Santa Fe, NM are coming to Houston for Christmas. I always follow the weather in Santa Fe since Mr. B and I have a home there. I can't believe that anyone would leave a white Christmas for a humid, luke warm holiday. But this is another type of passion because Max and Gary (Jack) are leaving the storybook Christmas and coming to Houston for family and friends. Safe journey gentlemen!

Today I'm creating some holiday outfits. I made the mistake of going to the store last week dressed like a bum and everyone else was festive looking. So this week when I leave the house I want to look like I'm celebrating the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment