Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20, 2011

I made two special-order aprons on Monday,
including this snazzy black & white one.
I really HATE it when I can't sleep! I've been trying to stack some ZZZ for the past five hours, but am still awake. And now I have a whopping headache, probably caused by the weather. There was a heavy storm that passed over the house about 30 minutes ago. I think it is supposed to be a little cooler today. In the meantime, I've taken medication to see if I can get rid of my headache before sunrise.

I had a surprise phone call from daughter #2 on Monday. Evan doesn't call very often. She's at the age (23) that she really doesn't call or visit very often. She's normally much too busy for me! But she came by the house on Dec. 11 during my home shopping market AND she call yesterday. Two conversations in less than two weeks could be a record for her. Love you, Sweetness!

Today I'm creating marketing materials for my Tuesday client, unless the email comes before 10 a.m. that the sales meeting has been cancelled. Only five days until Christmas, so I'm sure today will also include holiday errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment