Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27, 2011

Kirby – Dr. Mc and Nick's beagle – inspecting the signature
on a John Henry Child's photograph on Christmas morning.
My mission, which I've accepted but done nothing about so far today, is to finish cleaning the living room, dining room and kitchen of all the Christmas mess. Tell me that I don't have the only house that still has wrapping paper on the living room floor and Christmas dishes that need to be put away.

Although there are still signs of Christmas throughout the house, I've already made my New Year's resolution for 2012, which is to spend a month in each room of the house going through drawers, cabinets, bookcases and closets, and purge! This includes the craft area and office above the garage. I'll leave the downstairs garage to Mr. B. Big project for 2012: Simplify and organize!

Today I'm creating a clean living room, dining room and kitchen. Sorry my Tuesday client cancelled our  meeting today. I would much rather have written a newsletter than clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment