Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2, 2011

Roz looks like she would use a hot oil treatment.
My head is pounding! I'm not sure if it's the wine I drank last night or the weather system that's hovering over Houston. I'm tempted to blame the wine, except that doesn't account for my back pain. Whatever the reason for my headache and back pain, I'm going to take some acetaminophen and lay down as soon as I finish this blog.

Tonight Mr. B and I are having dinner with friends and newlyweds John and Lisa. Although I used to enjoy large parties, I now much more prefer small dinner parties or dinners out with another couple in a quiet restaurant so we can talk. It should be a good evening with good friends.

Today I'm creating time for an afternoon nap. I'm sure Roz and Rose will enjoy the time with me on the bed. In fact, Roz looks very sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment