Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4, 2011

Mr. B, his bro Keith, and Santa celebrating a tiki Christmas.
This morning Mr. B turned on one of my favorite Christmas movies: The Bishop's Wife. Cary Grant, Loretta Young and David Niven. If you ever get the chance to watch it, or rewatch it, treat yourself. It's a feel-good movie for me, who is always looking for guidance and "heaven on earth."

We had a fun afternoon and evening yesterday. My home tour duties were minimum. There were too many people staffing the house, so I got to sit on the back porch with Mr. B and Keith, and offer people cookies as they came out the back door. People come from all over the city and beyond to attend the holiday home tour in the Heights. Then we had dinner with Sandy, Dave, Mitzi and Mike. I was home and asleep by 10 p.m.

Today I'm creating aprons. In fact, I'll be sewing all week to get ready for the home market I'll be hosting in a week. I want to make aprons and bags, and Mr. B told me I need to make long pillows. He noticed them on many beds during the home tour. Wish my guidance as I select fabrics and trims, and swiftness as I sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment