Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011

Oh Mr. B, there's a string of lights that needs
to be replaced before we add ornaments.
My hunt for two new lamp shades goes on. I went to several stores yesterday with no luck. Today I'm armed with the name of another store: The Shade Tree. It's located outside the loop on Fountain View, but I'll make the drive because the website for the store claims it has more than 1,000 lamp shades. Although I'm planning to accept the stores outrageous claim and not count them, I doubt that they really have 1,000 lamp shades in the store. Advertising!

Did anyone else watch the Barbara Walters show last night? Donald Trump looked ridiculous! He had orange skin and pink lips. Does the man not have a mirror? Stupid question. Of course he doesn't have a mirror or he wouldn't be walking around with that hair. Worse than his appearance is the man's ego.  I'll be happy when his 15 minutes of fame is over. And I hope it's the same time as the Kardashians' fame ends. I'd be a happy camper if all of them faded into reality show history and never returned.

Today I'm creating an apron. I really do need to make two for Saturday night. And then there's still a mostly naked Christmas tree in the house that needs some creative help!

No comments:

Post a Comment