Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 17, 2011

Aprons for Santa and Mrs. Claus.
I'm posting late today because I wanted to finish making both aprons and picture them in my blog. I'm so pleased with the way the aprons turned out! When I was working today, I accidently cut Santa's apron and had to start over on it. I hate it when I get in a hurry and do something stupid like that.

Speaking of stupid, I need to stop sitting at the sewing machine (or anywhere else) for several hours without taking a break. I came downstairs after four hours of sewing to show Mr. B the finished aprons and was walking like a 90-year-old. I've taken some Tylenol to see if I can get the kink out of my back. We're going to two parties tonight and my plan is to wear heels, but I may have to go to Option B (flats).

Today I'm creating a Christmas list to give to Mr. B. He has been asking me what I want for Christmas. It's hard to believe that it's only a week until Christmas and two weeks until 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment