Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011

Look at these puppies and their cute pink bellies. So sweet!
I'm feeling so lazy today. There are lots of things I could be doing, but the "girls" (Roz and Rose) and I are just hanging out. Maybe if I write about being energetic I'll be inspired. Let's try it. So what would I do if I had some energy?

I could take down the Christmas tree and put everything away. Good idea, but it's not happening today. Next, the kitchen could use a good scrubbing. A possibility. Or, if I decided to get dressed and go out, I could go to the grocery store and get something to make for dinner. Hum. Writing about it is helping. And the winner is ...

Today I'm creating a homemade dinner for Mr. B. Hopefully while I'm in the kitchen cooking I'll also be inspired to clean the outside of cabinets and the inside of drawers, but I'm making no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment