Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6, 2011

It was cold last night so Mr. B and I ate chili. Unfortunately, it wasn't the best chili I've had, or even close.
I hope all my area friends are planning to attend my
holiday market this Sunday!
 
On his way home from work, Mr. stopped as James Coney Island and got two large chilis. My first indication that something wasn't right should have been when I saw the small containers that were supposed to be large. Peeling off the lid should have been my next clue that all wasn't right: All I could see was juice. I poured the contents of the container over the Fritos in my bowl, at which time I did see a few morsels of beef. Mr. B had requested cheese on the side, and there were two containers of shredded cheese, each containing about a tablespoon. For all of my complaining though, the chili was tasty if not very filling.

Today I'm creating a newsletter for my Tuesday client before running an errand for Mr. B. In just a few minutes I'm going to go upstairs above the garage to my craft area to sew. I got four more aprons made yesterday. I hope all my Houston friends are planning to come to my home market on Sunday from 2-5 p.m. If there aren't any Christmas decorations, remember that I've been sewing.




No comments:

Post a Comment