Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9, 2011

This is an adorable holiday wine bag made
from plaid fabric with a contrasting black
 top and eye-lash trim for the tie.
I have a to-do list a million miles long. I don't mind running errands if I only have to go to one or two places. But when I need one or two items from six or seven places, that drives me nuts! The good news is that I can take care of the errands today instead of fighting the crowds on the weekend.

Mr. B and I had a nice date last night after his office party. We had dinner at El Real and I had several sightings of Chef Bryan Caswell. Of course I still have a crush on him, so I was too tongue tied to say anything to him, although he was just a few feet away from me several times. Mr. B said, "How's it going," to Chef Caswell while I just sat drooling. When we finished eating, Mr. B asked the waiter if Chef Caswell could come out of the kitchen to say hello, but the chef was gone. Drat!

Today I'm creating a velvet tote bag with velvet trim, or at least I hope so. I spent so much time yesterday making dogdanas and wine bags that I didn't make any totes. I hope that I have time after errands and before tonight's party to make a bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment