Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 21, 3022

I used scraps of felt and vintage buttons to
make cute embellishments for the tweed bags.
Mr. B just came home from work and reminded me that I hadn't written my blog today. I actually started writing this morning, but got sidetracked. I was so peppy today because I made up for my lack of sleep on Monday night. I went to bed sometime after 8 p.m. and didn't wake up until after 6 a.m. this morning. Of course I didn't get up until after 9 a.m., but I was awake.

I got to spend time today with long-time friend Julie. She and her husband are leaving for Santa Fe to spend Christmas there, and she came by to get the house key. They went to the casita once before and had a great time. I love sharing the casita with friends. It's such a relaxing place, whether you want to look at art, hike, ski, eat great food, go to the history museums, view the architecture, or just hang out. There's plenty of snow on the ground right now and I think it's supposed to snow on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Safe travels to Julie and Mike!

Today I'm creating jewelry. You haven't heard that from me in awhile, but I'm actually looking forward to making several pairs of earrings and bracelets. I'm also making embellishments for two tweed bags, and sewing a custom apron. It's a great day to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment