Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

Festive holiday apron. It's reversible. 
Good job yesterday! I made four Christmas aprons and put fabrics together for a few more. How great is that? Of course, I'm already two hours behind today. I need some solid red and green fabric, and was going to be at the fabric store when it opened this morning. But alas, it's cold in the house. Roz and I are cuddling on the bed. I'm contemplating my day and she is watching eye-lid movies. Do you ever wonder what dogs dream about? Or do they even dream?

Here's a totally random thought: I see chefs on various cooking shows flipping food in skillets instead of stirring the ingredients. I want to do that, but can't figure out how to practice without making a mess. Ideas?

Today I'm creating more aprons, this time without bibs. I like the bibs because they keep my top clean, but some friends ... and you know who you are ... only like half aprons because they get too hot. OK. Time to get moving or I won't get anything done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment