Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13, 2011

Rose in her Christmas collar. Roz wears a matching one.
My kitchen floor is so sticky from making all the jalapeno jelly yesterday. I guess I'll be creating a clean floor, although I'm not sure that's possible on the old wood in this house. I'd also like to clean out the cabinets. The upper cabinets are very neat because they have glass fronts, but the bottom drawers could use some help. Hum. Sounds like a job that's bigger than today.

Of course, I could decorate the tree. It's sitting in its normal space with lights on it and a piece of fabric encircling its base, but that's as far as we've gotten. I love all the old ornaments we have. We have some really old ones from our parents, some from our travels, and some that Dr. Mc and Evan made in school.

Today I'm creating time for a pedicure. I think it's past time!

No comments:

Post a Comment