Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 3, 2011

Fun dinner last night with John and Lisa!
As predicted, Mr. B and I had a fun evening last night with John and Lisa. I'm sure Nino's would have preferred that we didn't occupy their table for more than three hours, but we really enjoyed ourselves.

To prepare myself for all the upcoming holiday events, I pulled out everything red or in the red family that I own. Lots to choose from. It's warmish today in Houston (high of 74), but the cold weather is on its way. I listened to the weather this morning and think it's going to be down in the 40s by Tuesday.  Now we're talking!

Today I'm creating time to volunteer for the Houston Heights Association's Holiday Home Tour. Then tonight we'll have a fun dinner out with friends. By the time the day is over, my cheeks will be tired from smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment