Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22, 2011

Bob Sanford
It's a very sad day for Mr. B and me, and everyone else who knew our dear friend Bob Sanford. His sister notified us that, early this morning, Bob died peacefully. We knew it was eminent, but that doesn't make it any less emotional.

Tears are running down my checks as I think of sweet Bob. He had such a positive attitude, wonderful sense of humor, and welcoming smile. He even charmed the nurses and staff at Methodist who cared for him as he battled the cancer that eventually claimed his body. I know St. Peter swung open the holy gates of heaven, the trumpets rang out, and angels sang loudly as Bob entered heaven. Rest in peace, sweet man! You were so loved and will be remembered fondly.

Today I'm creating time to remember the twinkle in my friend's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment