Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 9, 2011

Last night Mr. B and I had a dinner date at Glass Wall. He loves to sit in the bar area and order from the bar menu because he can get a real hamburger and fries. Of all the things he could order, he wants a burger. I like to get the crab cake appetizer, which is just the right amount of food.

There is a mid-century modern market today that I want to attend. I like everything about that era. I'm hoping to convince Mr. B to go with me to see if anyone is selling fabrics.

Eating better is on my mind!
Today I'm creating a grocery list of healthy foods. I need to get back to healthy eating. I've fallen off my goal of eating better. Just from eating better and portion control I've lost some weight this year. It makes me feel better when I eat the right foods. Unfortunately, my partner would just as soon eat
a burger and fries or pizza every night. But regardless of what he does, I need to keep up
the good work I've started!

1 comment:

  1. The USDA changed the food pyramid several years ago. Now it looks like this:
    http://www.chasefreedom.com/newfoodpyramid.jpg

    ReplyDelete