Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

I’m a big follower of the Royal Family and am already planning the wedding-day party. Both Kendall and Evan (daughters #1 and #2) will be here along with my friend Mitzie, her daughter (and my God-daughter) Ashley and a friend of Ashley’s. Good Morning America’s coverage will begin at 4 a.m. Not sure if that is Eastern or Central time, but I’ll know by Friday, April 29 (the day of the wedding). If the ladies come to the house on Thursday evening, I can sleep the six of us, if Mr. B agrees to sleep in the garage apartment that night. Mitzie is bringing orange rolls from the Junior League (yum) and we’ll make a breakfast casserole. Yes, mimosas are a must. I hear wedding guest will have fruitcake for dessert. Ewwww. We’ll be replacing the fruitcake with a dessert that’s actually edible. 

I’ve seen ads for Catherine Middleton engagement dolls. The prices range from $50 to $195. Ouch! The one from Franklin Mint is probably the best looking. Some of the others are just plain scary looking!

Today I’m creating a fun lunch for my friend Kelly Melone whose birthday is tomorrow. That reminds me that I need to wrap her present and sign her card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment