Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4, 2011

I'm planning a walk with Rose today. Since
it's supposed to rain this afternoon, we
should start sooner rather than later.
I'm looking back at my postings for March. It was a busy month and am so glad it's over! Not only did my body suffer from all the activity, but so did my house. It looks like a tornado ran through here. It was my version of March Madness.

Since I was so busy during March, my diet suffered. It's hard to eat properly when you don't have time to plan meals. That's going to change this month. I'm sure my body wouldn't be so tired right now if it was in better shape. I'm blaming my lack of activity on the fact that Evan (#2 daughter) has had my bike for at least a month, but there are other things I can do. Rose (#2 dog) would love to go for a walk everyday.

Today I'm creating a grocery list and hitting the store. I'm also going to hang up all my clothes that are laying around the bedroom and put all my shoes back in their boxes. It's going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment