Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011

Although it's early (almost 2 a.m.), it's April 19 and I'm still awake, so I might as well write my blog for today.

Monday night dinner was tasty and not
nearly as monochromatic as pictured.
Kudos to Monday! It was a good day and I accomplished everything I set out to do. I finished drafting and editing the newsletter I'm writing and sent it to my client. I made another terrific dinner: chicken (with balsamic vinegar, sweet onions and thyme) and glazed carrots. I watched Dancing with the Stars. And while semi-watching Barbara Wawa's special on Kate and Will,  I caught the segment on Zelko Bistro that was featured on the Food Network show Meat & Potatoes.

Today I'm creating a list of family jewels to wear on my pajamas while watching the royal wedding. There's probably nothing more fashionable than rhinestone brooches and diamond earrings to accent my mismatched t-shirt and p.j. bottoms. Can you say stunning? When my girlfriends arrive before the wedding we'll make tiaras, veils and tacky tissue-flower bouquets. Stay tuned for photos on Friday, April 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment