Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011

There are gray skies in Houston today. I forget what's supposed to happen when it's cloudy. Rain? It has been so long since Houston has experienced this weather occurrence. What happened to April showers? The Pettit yard is looking pitiful.

I scratched the idea of trying to get enough pieces sewn and ready for a "trunk" show on May 7 – just too much going on. I already have an event or appointment on my calendar until May 23. Although I'll miss the opportunity to sell items for Mother's Day, I want to have new products available for a show, not just the same old, same old. I did work on some machine embroidery yesterday, but quickly decided it's too labor intensive for my "price point." Not sure why I decided to embroider a barn. It's cute, but much too "country cute" for my taste. For now, the barn will make a great coaster for my diet cokes.

Today I'm creating a weekly newsletter. It must be Tuesday and I must be at my client's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment