Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011

Nectar of the gods!
I can't believe it's going to be 90 degrees in HOU today. Too hot for April. While organizing my closets during the past few days I've removed all my fall/winter clothes from the main closet. I wear cold weather clothes so little I wonder why I have anything that's not cotton.

Last night I went to a happy hour for Women of Wine (WOW) Charities. Fun event at Cork Soakers (2024 Rusk). Really nice wine bar with terrific prices. One of my favorite adult beverages is Veuve Clicquot, a true champagne. It usually costs $44-$48/bottle at Specs, so imagine my surprise when Cork Soakers had it on their wine menu for $55/bottle.

Today I'm creating something from a piece of vintage fabric, in celebration of Earth Week. Did you know that the U.S. is the #1 producer of waste/garbage products?

No comments:

Post a Comment